Job offer DevOps
Published on 21/09/2021
Permanent contract 39h
You have a technical background with Databases skills and you are interested in the industrial world? Together with our development teams, you will participate in the integration, deployment and support of PlantSuite software that covers the requirements of our customers.
• Analyze customer need and customer data
• Version up the tool by writing the appropriate scripts
• Perform business settings
• Take over the existing one and integrate it into the software
• Deploy the virtual infrastructure and then deploy the real infrastructure at the customer on premise
• Participate in the optimization and industrialization of production starts
• Manage virtual environments and client configurations
• Carry out test scenarios and use cases to validate the release into production
• Manage the relationship and customer feedback in the production phase
Technologies you should know :
• Databases : SQL, Oracle
• Scripts : Type, Python, Perl (Hawk serait un plus)
• Windows Server administration tools: Windows Administration et Powershell (ActiveDirectory, Reseau)
Graduate with a Master’s degree from engineering school or from a University degree in the field of computer science, you have significant experience in integrating solutions ideally with a software publisher.
Knowledge or attractiveness for Industry 4.0.
You are endowed with an excellent sense of relationship, and a strong capacity for analysis and synthesis.
Autonomous, rigorous and proactive with the aim of continuous improvement.
About Kairnial Group
Kairnial Group offers a digital platform and expert support to enable all construction and industrial asset owners and delivery teams to use digital and data as a performance lever.
Our areas of expertise are in digitising business processes, facilitating team collaboration during projects, and centralising data throughout the asset life cycle (construction, operation, deconstruction), working in collaboration with project owners, project managers, engineering teams, general contractors and technical bodies.
Founded in 2003 under the name Resolving, Kairnial offers a collaborative platform for building, infrastructure, energy or industrial projects in the design, construction, operation and deconstruction phase. With both web and mobility tools BIM, EDMS, site monitoring, inspection and equipment management capabilties.The Owner, the General Contractors, and the Specialised Consultants/Contractors can use the platform to collaborate all together, but also to digitise their business processes. This will allow them to centralise asset data and then use it.