Job offer Fullstack Developer
Published on 21/09/2021
Permanent contract 39h
In order to meet our growth challenges and the multiplication of our projects, we are recruiting a fullstack developer to evolve and maintain the web platform of our solution. As part of a team of 9 developers you will participate in daily meetings and work with the Scrum methodology.
In this context, your mission will be to propose and quantify your technical solutions while ensuring the technological watch of the solution and being a source of proposal in the implementation of your solutions. You will be required to diagnose and find technical solutions consistent with the different needs of evolutions and problems that will be assigned to you.
Finally, you will also be in charge of writing the explanatory document of the implemented solution.
• Development of technical solutions that meet the needs expressed and validated by the CTO
• Realization of compliance related to regulatory updates, group orientations (functional and technical) and business functional needs
• Participation in studies and implementation of the integration of new solutions to be developed
• Ensure the development and implementation of regulatory, technical or functional changes
• Treatment of the tickets from production service
• Be able to increase skills on a continuous basis to adapt to digital developments and the associated needs of the construction trades
• Test your developments
• Write a procedure describing the expected behavior of the improvements developed
• Share knowledge
• Follow development procedures
• Create data exports related to modules
• Respect the SCRUM methodology
Technologies you should know :
• Node JS / React JS / Vue JS
• Symphony / Laravel
Passionate about IT development and you already have had significant experiences in a similar position and in the development of back-end and front-end features.
Technical English required.
Good French communication and writing skills.
The creation of POC and technological watch on your free time would be a plus.
About Kairnial Group
Kairnial Group offers a digital platform and expert support to enable all construction and industrial asset owners and delivery teams to use digital and data as a performance lever.
Our areas of expertise are in digitising business processes, facilitating team collaboration during projects, and centralising data throughout the asset life cycle (construction, operation, deconstruction), working in collaboration with project owners, project managers, engineering teams, general contractors and technical bodies.
Founded in 2003 under the name Resolving, Kairnial offers a collaborative platform for building, infrastructure, energy or industrial projects in the design, construction, operation and deconstruction phase. With both web and mobility tools BIM, EDMS, site monitoring, inspection and equipment management capabilties.The Owner, the General Contractors, and the Specialised Consultants/Contractors can use the platform to collaborate all together, but also to digitise their business processes. This will allow them to centralise asset data and then use it.