Job offer Head of Product
Published on 13/10/2021
Permanent contract 39h
To support the growth of our business, we structure our Product team around several areas of expertise in order to meet future challenges (current and new solutions, innovation in our sector of activity, support our growth, support for trade and consulting teams, internationalization,...).
- Product Strategy and RoadMap
- Product management
- Value offer
- User Community
Kairnial Group offers a dynamic work environment in a constantly changing market to put Kairnial Group on the leading place in its field of expertise.
Within the strategy & market team, under the responsibility of our Strategy & Market Director, and in close collaboration with the Development, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams, your role will be central. Your main missions will be:
- Define and monitor the product strategy, and also its roadpmap (objectives, deadlines, budget)
- Structure and develop the product team
- Manage a portfolio of existing and future solutions
- Participate in the creation of value propositions
- Manage product teams (PM, PO, Support Level 2, quality ...)
- Participate in the Go To Market plan according to the evolutions of our products
- Define KPIs to monitor the life cycle of our customers and build a product action plan to improve global performance (satisfaction, loyalty, retention)
- Ensure the update of the stores
- Master our customers and prospects needs, the technical specificities of our products, and our sales team business’ objectives
- Build in a deep knowledge of competitors and markets
- Participate in product communication campaigns (product identity management)
- Software testing and acceptance management
Graduate with a master degree from an engineering or business school or from a university degree, you have at least 5
years of experience on similiar missions/positions as a PM or CPO ideally at a software publisher company.
A knowledge of the B2B sales channel would be a plus.
Technical skills :
- Experience with complex digital products (business challenges of our sector or data would be a plus)
- Strong strategic vision and leadership
- Ability to define and drive a multi-channel product strategy
- Ability of working transversally with various interlocutors: Dev, Product, Sales, IT...
Soft skills :
- Team spirit and innovation
- Understanding of the commercial approach
- Performance monitoring of the carried out actions
- Data driven
- Excellent writing skills
- Autonomy and dedicated
- Structured and organized
- French and English fluency
About Kairnial Group
Kairnial Group offers a digital platform and expert support to enable all construction and industrial asset owners and delivery teams to use digital and data as a performance lever.
Our areas of expertise are in digitising business processes, facilitating team collaboration during projects, and centralising data throughout the asset life cycle (construction, operation, deconstruction), working in collaboration with project owners, project managers, engineering teams, general contractors and technical bodies.