Job offer QA - Test Manager
Published on 13/10/2021
Permanent contract 39h
To support the growth of our business, we structure our Product team around several areas of expertise in order to meet future challenges (current and new solutions, innovation in our sector of activity, support our growth, support for trade and consulting teams, internationalization,...).
• Application quality
• Construction and monitoring of test cylces (reports)
• Analysis of the performance of the different platforms
Kairnial Group offers a dynamic work environment in a constantly changing market to put Kairnial Group on the leading place in its field of expertise.
Within the strategy & market team, under the responsibility of our Strategy & Market Director, and in close collaboration with the Development, Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams, your role will be central. Your main missions will be:
- Structure and develop QA (tests, acceptance, reporting ...)
- Identify the needed requirements and characteristics of the software
- Design a test plan to run
- Perform all the tests indicated in the plan
- Document the test procedures used
- Identify errors and malfunctions
- Write reports on the results achieved
- Participate in debugging and error fixing activities
- Master the needs of our customers and prospects, the technical specificities of our products, its expectations
- Build an in-depth knowledge of solutions
Graduate with a master degree with IT speciality (quality and operational safety) or with an engineering master degree in computer programming. You have a first experience on similar functions, ideally at a software publisher with knowledge of the B2B sales channel.
Technical skills :
- Skills in software testing, verification & validation activities
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle
- Knowledge of software development methods (Scrum, Agile ...)
- Ability to write IT technical documentation
- Experience of digital products (business challenges of our sector or data would be a plus)
- Ability of working transversally with various interlocutors: Dev, Product, Sales, IT...
Soft skills :
- Team spirit and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Abilty to work independantly
- Understanding of the commercial approach
- Performance monitoring of the carried out actions
- Autonomous and dedicated
- Structured and organized
- French and English fluency
About Kairnial Group
Kairnial Group offers a digital platform and expert support to enable all construction and industrial asset owners and delivery teams to use digital and data as a performance lever.
Our areas of expertise are in digitising business processes, facilitating team collaboration during projects, and centralising data throughout the asset life cycle (construction, operation, deconstruction), working in collaboration with project owners, project managers, engineering teams, general contractors and technical bodies.