Job offer Support Consultant
Published on 21/09/2021
Permanent contract 39h
Reporting directly to the Support Manager and the Customer Service Director, you assist Kairnial users to solve their problems. To do this, you need to know how customers can maximize the use of our systems for all the tasks at hand and be able to investigate in order to test and recreate specific problems. You provide excellent service to our customers.
As a Support Consultant, your missions are as follows:
Technical support to users:
• Provide telephone support to our customers
• Manage calls professionally and manage queries efficiently
• Solve our customers' problems
• Gain comprehensive knowledge of our systems in order to effectively troubleshoot and support our customers
• Quickly identify specific problems, recognizing the cause and if necessary propose an appropriate fix (or workaround if necessary)
• Build in-depth cases through the collection of relevant data
• Follow and execute customer service procedures
• Work closely with the customer service and sales team to promote teamwork and collaboration
Customer relationship :
• Build and maintain strong relationships with our key customers by demonstrating real technical knowledge
• Support and track escalated issues and queries
• Provide advice on best practices to clients
• Collect customer feedback on our system in order to contribute to product development
Internal Reporting :
• Use online tools efficiently (WebEx, Network Streaming...)
• Actively transmit knowledge of the system to the team if necessary
• Manage all customer interaction records by logging into the CRM
• Record all issues, bugs, improvements and new feature requests in the CRM
You have a first experience in a customer service or customer support for the use of software.
Listening skills, your ability to analyze and your ability to organize yourself are your main qualities. You have real writing skills and great oral fluency in both French and English. You like to solve problems within the allotted time.
Personal skills: Committed, conscientious, patient, enthusiastic, communicative, curious.
Knowledge of the construction industry and technical troubleshooting is a plus.
About Kairnial Group
Kairnial Group offers a digital platform and expert support to enable all construction and industrial asset owners and delivery teams to use digital and data as a performance lever.
Our areas of expertise are in digitising business processes, facilitating team collaboration during projects, and centralising data throughout the asset life cycle (construction, operation, deconstruction), working in collaboration with project owners, project managers, engineering teams, general contractors and technical bodies.
Founded in 2003 under the name Resolving, Kairnial offers a collaborative platform for building, infrastructure, energy or industrial projects in the design, construction, operation and deconstruction phase. With both web and mobility tools BIM, EDMS, site monitoring, inspection and equipment management capabilties.The Owner, the General Contractors, and the Specialised Consultants/Contractors can use the platform to collaborate all together, but also to digitise their business processes. This will allow them to centralise asset data and then use it.