Job offer Sales Business Developer
Published on 24/11/2021
Refine, own and execute the development strategy of the company in the region. Achieve sales targets for software and services within the UK (primary market) and Northern Europe, where you will take charge of the entire sales cycle under Resolving guidelines, from lead identification to signature, with support from and in collaboration with the rest of the team. This role offers the potential to progress, based on success.
Your job attributions :
- Develop a client portfolio (new and existing) in the territory
- Develop a pipeline to achieve sales targets (through your personal network, phone, email campaigns, webinars, tradeshows)
- Have a good understanding of the construction industry, its processes and challenges
- Develop relationships and operate confidently at both operational and C level
- Develop a knowledge of Kairnial’s offering and present relevant solutions during client meetings
- Negotiate project-by-project contracts and corporate agreements
- In support of Kairnial consultants, follow the client through the launch of projects and corporate agreements. Maintain a strong relationship with clients and promote upselling
- Support the finance team with collection
- Manage the sales process through the company’s CRM, provide accurate weekly forecasts, develop account plans
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English. French would be a plus.
- Resilient, dynamic, team-spirited, with a positive (can-do) attitude
- Competitive and results-driven, able to work autonomously
- Curious, willing to have fun, learn new skills and make a difference in a fast-growing start-up
- Demonstrated success of solution-selling software/services (SaaS experience would be a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or sales.
- Construction industry experience
About Kairnial Group
Kairnial Group offers a digital platform and expert support to enable all construction and industrial asset owners and delivery teams to use digital and data as a performance lever.
Our areas of expertise are in digitising business processes, facilitating team collaboration during projects, and centralising data throughout the asset life cycle (construction, operation, deconstruction), working in collaboration with project owners, project managers, engineering teams, general contractors and technical bodies.