Construction projects are constantly adapting to new legislation and regulatory measures concerning the quality of the works carried out. Energy performance is closely monitored and constantly improving for positive energy and low carbon construction, with the Energy-Carbon label for example or the objectives of RE 2020.
The residential and tertiary sectors are particularly targeted in so far as they represent a quarter of national greenhouse gas emissions. The ability to manage these assets over their entire life cycle, the traceability of the maintenance, changes carried out and the materials used is becoming a more crucial issue than ever. The Kairnial collaborative platform then becomes the guarantor of the asset data for all the stakeholders involved.
- Provide a secure collaborative environment for design review and client approvals.
- Ensure site teams are working with only the latest approved information for each apartment and plot.
- Allow owners and facility managers instant access to a mobile enabled digital as-built record of the completed building(s).
Issy Cœur de ville
- Monitor the progress of structural construction, equipment installations and commissioning activites.
- Track the completion and closeout status of every building level, area and room.
- Make informed decisions based on accurate data pushed directly from the field.
- Digitalise your pre-operational checks (MEP, FF&E,..) and quailty inspections for full traceability of outstanding issues.
- Capture snags on any device (even when offline). Centralise reporting and collaborate with trades for faster closeout.
- Gain a global view of the current delivery progress of each room, public space and back of house area, across the entire hotel.
Ritz Paris Hotel
Paris La Défense Arena
- Structure and validate every document, from the first sketches and feasibility study, through to the As built/installed records.
- Access your 2D plans and BIM models from your mobile, collaborate and interact with each of the teams involved in your projects.
- Carry out inspection reports, manage commissioning and centralize all information on a single digital platform.
Structure and connect data, documents, models and processes in a single, secure, collaborative platform.
- Ensure site teams are working with only the latest approved 2D and BIM data.
- Validate all critical equipment installations with digital control checks.
- Provide operational teams with a mobile digital as-built/as-installed record of the completed asset.