Structured management of defect and closeout processes
The Kairnial Observations and Defects module allows users to quickly capture all types of site observations via a standard mobile device. Observations are auto-assigned to the responsible party, each with a resolution timescale, comments and photos. Each type of observation can be managed through fully configurable resolution workflow. Centralised reporting then allows you to track the real-time status of each item, through to closeout.
- Capture issues directly in the field on your mobile device (even when offline)
- Build a single centralised log of all issues
- Manage issues to closeout through fully configurable workflows
Speed up the capture and resolution of issues
- Graphically position observations and defects on BIM models and 2d plans.
- Attach comments and annotated photos to provide more context.
- Auto-assign to the responsible party with a pre-defined due date.
- Configurable status workflows to match your required closeout processes.
A consistant approach to defect capture and categorisation
- Manage multiple types of observations (snags, client defects, hazards, etc) each with unique permissions and workflows.
- Standardise observation descriptions for easy trend analysis.
- Template your processes and deploy rapidly on each new project.
A centralised observation register
- A single automated register of all issues, accessible to all stakeholders
- Fully searchable by all associated meta-data (Type, Status, Issuer, Assigned Company,…)
- A full audit history of all updates and changes to each observation.
Consolidated reporting for deeper insights
- Quickly understand the current status of each observation and who is responsible for its closure.
- Automated statistics dashboard for performance analysis.
- Comprehensive detailed reports including comments, photos and locations (2D plan & 3D model)
Observations fully integrated on both
and 2D plans
register accessible to all user
Full configurable workflows and permissions for each observation type
"We just have to sweep the plan during the construction site visit to establish observations for our sub-contractors, co-contractors or even our internal teams by giving them completion deadlines or simply objectives."