The Infrastructure sector of activity often has to deal with a specific challenge: build on site during short time slots to deal with people and goods circulation. Moreover, security is highly crucial on the field for the teams in charge but also after the delivery due to the massive population who will use the infrastructures.
Therefore preparing well in advance the works execution is key to optimise the time spent on the field. Monitoring closely progress and sharing it with all the stakeholders involved definitely makes the difference to ensure all along the project you will meet deadlines.
Security controls are at the heart of these projects to meet customers’ requirements but also to allow you moving forward. With Kairnial platform all your QHSE inspections forms are accessible in mobility, online or offline, for you and all stakeholders to enable you focusing on the project itself.
Due to the long distance of this kind of project each minute saved going back-and-forth to the site office thanks to a digital platform, is a time you can allocate to even better drive your teams.
- Structure and connect data, documents, models and processes in a single, secure, collaborative platform.
- Ensure site teams are working with only the latest approved information.
- Provide operational teams with a mobile digital as-built/as-installed record of the completed asset.
L2 East and North
- Manage the distinct sections/zone/areas of your project independantly.
- Monitor the construction progress of structural components and critical equipment installations.
- Capture key milestone updates directly in the field and extract that data for deeper insights into a global view of the current project status.
- Communicate updates between the office and the site instantly.
- Allow all project stakeholders to collaborate in a single shared environment.
- Define and manage all required Inspection and Test control checks during delivery.
- Capture all QSHE related events and activities directly in the field (even when offline).
- Handover a complete digital quality and compliance record to the operational team.