With the emergence of renewable energy the Utilities market faces challenges to improve its carbon footprint via significant investment and remain profitable in the short and medium term.
Managing new projects and investments as well as maintaining exiting assets to ensure sustainability is a challenge. In addition, the competitive environment is hardening with the arrival of many new players who are disrupting the market.
The Kairnial collaborative platform makes it possible to optimize the management of a Utilities asset over its entire life cycle, to guarantee construction in accordance with quality and safety standards. It also provides a full history of actions carried out, technical documents and plans as constructed to help in the asset maintenance.
- Manage contract deliverables from all suppliers.
- Ensure all site delivery team members have access to the latest 2D and 3D documents and data.
- Capture all QSHE related events and activities directly in the field (even when offline).
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to capture critical data during delivery, ready for operational use.
- Ensure regulatory compliance, through structured control checks.
- Provide instant access to the latest data, directly in the field through an easy to use mobile application.
- Standardize your QHSE checks on site to increase asset reliability and compliance.
- Improve the efficiency of collaboration across all teams members.
- Accelerate the testing, internal control checks, commissioning and acceptance during delivery.
IP13 Waste Management Center