Collaborative management with BIM models
The Kairnial BIM module allows users to quickly and easily access the latest models (and 2d plans) using any device (web or mobile). Project teams can identify, track and solve coordination issues in a transparent and efficient manner. Highlight progress, manage quality and the required compliance control checks, all in a simple and connected environment.
- Access the latest models and plans on your mobile device
- Link documents, observations and inspection forms to model objects
- Export data directly from the Model
Simple but powerful visualisation
- View and navigate multi-discipline (IFC&RVT) models directly in the web browser or on your mobile device.
- Filter the model(s) using any object parameter
- Quickly measure, colour and section.
- Map 2D plans agaisnt your models for a seamless 2D/3D navigation experience.
Control and collaboration
- Publish 2D views, sheets and rooms along with 3D Models directly from REVIT via our plugin.
- Compare model revisions and highlight the differences.
- Markup models and capture collaborative review items
- Categorise, assign and exchange review items with other platforms (via BCF) and manage through to resolution.
Capture and connect data in the field
- Add ‘custom’ parameters to model objects, allowing additional asset data (cost, planning, etc) to be securely captured.
- Link files (i.e. O&M’s, Specs…) to equipment and components in the model.
- Link Quality Management processes (observations, snags/defects, Inspections and compliance checksheets) to any model object.
- Manage custom milestone workflows against installed equipment or structural elements, for accurate progress tracking.
A digital asset record
- A connected digital asset record of the latest models, plans, component data and documents.
- Linked with the required quality and compliance records
- Available to all site teams (project or operational) on their mobile devices
2D & 3D integration and navigation
Full data integration with other Kairnial modules
Mobile accessibility of model (and data) for all stakeholders
"We use Kairnial as a communication tool with the owners and developers to compile and assemble all our models and communicate with our them on the various aspects of the project and the inter-connections between the different elements with the platform's intuitive in-built viewer. "