Digitalise your QSHE processes
The Kairnial collaborative platform allows you to standardise and centralise your QSHE and compliance processes. Fully configurable data capture forms are made available to inspection teams via their mobile device. Forms can be connected to locations, equipment and components on both 2d plans and in the BIM model to build a robust digital quality and compliance record for the delivered asset.
- Digitalise and standardise quality inspections
- Conduct health and safety audits across your site(s)
- Monitor and record all required commissioning checks
A quality assured, compliant delivery
- Manage forms through configurable review, approval and close-out workflows.
- Graphically position forms against systems/equipment in BIM models and locations in 2D plans.
- Attach reference documents, comments and annotatons to provide more context around non-complaint control checks.
- Raise follow up actions (observations) against failed controls.
Standardised quality management
across all your projects
- Digitise your site visits, quality, compliance, test and commissiong inspection check sheets.
- Create a secure template library allowing you to rapidly deploy a standard set of processes on all new projects
- Add security to forms to ensure only relevant parties have access to the information you want them to see
- Make all process forms available on your standard mobile devices, in the field, with no internet connection
- Generate and share reports consolidating all the controls carried out on each project.
- Instantly see the gaps between your actual and theoretical advancements.
- Access all form data via API and connect with your business intellegence tools such as powerbi.
Capture quality and compliance record data directly in the field, even when working offline
Connect quality control checks directly to the equipment and components in the BIM Model
Extract all captured data via excel or API
"We empower our employees to the model to carry out their site inspections and defects management. We are also going to deploy some other more experimental use cases, always heading towards improving production and controlling of deadlines via this platform."